We take our publicity and advertising very seriously and pride ourselves on our ability to gain maximum exposure for items consigned to us for sale and to present those items to a very high standard in our catalogues and during viewings:-
- Every lot is photographed to exacting standards by our in-house professional photographer
- We produce a high quality, glossy printed catalogue for each sale which is distributed to our subscribers and available to clients visiting the saleroom
- We advertise our sales internationally using the principal trade newspaper “ The Antiques Trade Gazette“
- We publicise sales internationally by posting our catalogues on this website and also on the principal antiques trade and fine art sale websites such as thesaleroom.com, invaluable.com and ukauctioneers.com
- We use professional PR consultants to obtain maximum newspaper, radio and television coverage for our sales both regionally and nationally when appropriate
A combination of the above provides a truly global market place for lots consigned to us for sale whether it is a small piece of jewellery or a large item of furniture.